Friday, August 01, 2008

First Friday in August!

I can't believe that it is already August. How time flies when one is having fun and man-alive, I am having FUN!!!

Since it's Friday...enjoy this lovely fill-in!

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the the time of Gone with the Wind, you know Southern Belles in pretty dresses, balls, handsome men courting you. Sigh That would be awesome.

2. Give me chocolate or give me death. (Or something like that....)

3. I am listening to a CD mix of music that I want to choreograph too, hoping for inspiration.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about me. Because it's all about me, baby.

5. I'll always be a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and someday a mom.

6. My idea of a good time includes laughter, good company and a kiss good night.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to swing dancing!, tomorrow my plans include the stake service activity, shopping with my roommate, studying and swing dancing and Sunday, I want to take a walk in the summer night air!

1 comments:

Janet said...

I just got back from a walk in the night air :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)