Thursday, August 14, 2008

As Summer Term draws to a close...

I took my last summer term final last night. I think it went okay. Then I went and visited my good friend Wiwi Kalawi who is leaving to do great things at Law School. Then I went to visit SwingKid at his apartment and as we went for one of our lovely summer evening walks I got eaten alive by some mean bug of some sort. It was not very nice of that bug to bite me. It itches. Still. A lot.

Today I slept in, ate food, went to work, got done early because of commencement, watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer - the musical episode, hung out with SwingKid and then did my cleaning check.

THEN Krishna invited me to go to dinner with her tonight, we went to the Indian Palace. :) It was super yummy food.

Now here I sit in my near empty apartment trying to figure out what to do next. :P I needed to go to the library tonight, but that didn't happen. Oops. Hopefully tomorrow.....

0 comments: