Thursday, August 07, 2008

Things that make me smile

I have been very list oriented as of late. I think it comes with the fact that I am near the end of the term and I'm making lists of everything I have to do before the term ends and my family moves away. So here you go. Another list!
  • dancing in the moonlight in the middle of the street
  • walking hand in hand to nowhere in particular
  • the thought of finishing summer term
  • fun songs on my computer
  • the fact that i get to teach dance for a workshop and get to use my creative juices to do a short lyrical combination/dance on the students
  • seeing other people around me happy
  • chocolate kisses
  • kisses in the rain
  • mild summer nights
  • dollar movies
  • getting paid to do random tasks
  • the color green
  • running barefoot through the grass
  • singing Phantom of the Opera even though I don't sing it so well...
  • playing the piano
  • lunch with my roommates
  • raspberry vinaigrette dressing from Brick Oven. YUM!
  • chocolate covered cinnamon bears
  • lemon water
  • cooking dinner
and many, many other things. This list could go on forever, but I think I'll leave it at that. Ciao!!

0 comments: