Wednesday, August 27, 2008

really?!

Really?! it's only Wednesday? Truly? When I woke up this morning it felt like it should be Saturday. I wanted to turn over in my covers and sleep until noon. sigh...that will have to wait a few more days...although tomorrow and Friday I am not coming to work until 12ish, so more sleeping!!

I trained Coworker E today. She actually trained me almost 3 years ago, but 2 years ago she left for her mission (she took a semester off and then went on a year and a half mission) and now she is back! Which worked out perfect since Coworker K decided to quit.

My ballet class last night went AWESOME! We definitely have a ton of work to do as far as getting their technique level up, but I am very happy with them. I have taught about half of them before, so it is fun teaching them again. Makes my soul sing with happiness.

Tonight I plan on shopping with my roommates and watching Kung Fu Panda. Should prove to be quite enjoyable. LOVE IT!!

1 comments:

jacob said...

Tell Emily "Hi" for me.