Sunday, August 10, 2008

Loving the Weekend

So far I am loving my weekend! On Friday I cut my hair, chopping off an inch and a half or so and adding in side swoopy bangs. Then I had the opportunity to watch the opening ceremonies for the 2008 Olympics. They were freaking AMAZING! If you haven't had a chance to see them, definitely take a look at them on NBC. They rock.

Friday evening I was able to surprise Swing Kid with both my haircut (which he loved) and a happy kit to cheer him up. (it had been a hard week...).

Saturday I got to go to payson early, early in the morning and teach ballet for a dance workshop. That was a ton of fun and I am excited to do it again in a couple of weeks. Then it was off to my house to do laundry and take a nap. :) Sister D and I came up to Cougar Town and went to see Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. It was a cute little movie and I really enjoyed watching it. From there we went to my apartment and hung out at the Olympic party that was at my place. Swing Kid stopped by and said hi. :)

Today Sister D went back home with my parents and I am getting ready to go to church. It's been a great weekend and I'm looking forward to enjoy this beautiful Sabbath day. :)

0 comments: