Monday, August 25, 2008

A little late...

So this was s'posed to be posted like a week ago....but things kind of got crazy with my family moving and all that jazz.... HOWEVER I now present to you:

Things that may or not have been said on the drive to Washington and back....
  • "It will be a drive by sighting"
  • "I don't think that's a temple."
  • "That is SO a temple, look, you can see Moroni!"
  • "Warn SwingKid, Alishka shows agression when eating gummy sharks...argh!"
  • "It's not a cookie, it's not a brownie, its a muffin!"
  • "Dessert is not a treat, its a necessity. Open for Breakfast"
  • "I am excited to be out of this car do do do..."
  • "We're excited to have you out of this car."
  • "Turn left on Hozel drive."
  • "I would not be surprised if we found a Hozel Drive."

0 comments: