Thursday, July 31, 2008

Usually...

I'm not a fan of chain letters but this little "chain letter" that I got tagged to particiapte in by my good friend Becky Bob seemed to be an okay thing to do. :-)

So...the rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

1. DONE!
2. as you see, I posted the rules. go me.
3. 6?! are you crazy?! okay...I'll do it. see below
4. he he he, my favorite part: I tag ... Chilly, Tiburon, Krishna, Stuffles, Katria, and Chels!
5. DONE!
6. done and DONE! Wow, I'm a good little rule follower aren't I?


okay... 6 random things

1. i like to eat cake for breakfast

2. i don't like to eat spaghetti

3. i enjoy playing around in photoshop

4. i have a new found love for painted toenails

5. i like the look of smart water water bottles. Also, I like Vitamin water.

6. I currently have a thing for Tostitos Salsa Con Queso

1 comments:

Katria said...

Um, just so you know, you linked Krishna's name to my blog and my name to nothing, so you may want to fix that. Also I am writing mine up right now. The end.