Saturday, July 12, 2008

loving my weekend....

So far, my weekend has gone exactly as planned. I spent time last night chilling with roommates and Swing Kid, watched the 5th element, which was very good.

Today, I woke up and made my way down to rehearsal, which was only slightly frustrating, but I tried not to let myself get too frustrated. Because we all know that frustration does not lead to production....

After finishing up at rehearsal I made my way to Seven Peaks water park. Barry did a great job at describing all the fun rides and such from his trip a week or so ago, and while I did not get to go on all the rides he did, I had a blast. However, I am very tired after a full day of dancing and being in the sun. I feel like the sun sucked everything out of me. :P It was totally and completely worth it though. I hope all y'all's weekends were fantastic. Ciao!!

0 comments: