Friday, July 25, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

Our first show was last night. It went really well. I love this show and while rehearsals have been hard, the spirit of the show has taken over and everything is just splendid. :) Swing Kid and Roommate A came last night and then we went to IHOP. It was festive fun. :)

And now today feels funny b/c with yesterday being a state holiday and I didn't have to work...today I do have to work. odd, I know.

Finally, because it's Friday, it's time for your weekly Friday Fill-in!

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger; at least, that's how the saying goes.

2. If you're good at something, do it for all to see. Also, love what you are good at, it makes life better.

3. Why so many things are out of my reach, I do not know.

4. Something is out there, it's calling my name.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled something clever.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see trees, grass, a garden and children playing games together.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to show #2 , tomorrow my plans include studying for a test, closing night of the show, and a cast party and Sunday, I want to get my visiting teaching done, catch up on some sleep, and enjoy a beautiful summer evening!

0 comments: