Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Finally Friday!

This week has taken AGES to get to today. At least, that's how it feels to me. :)

Happy Friday y'all!

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would pray to not get squished.

2. Jealousy is not something I want in my life.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that all my dreams could come to.

4. I'd rather be with the people I love than all by my lonesome any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance the night away.

6. If time were in a bottle I would carry it with me so when I wanted extra time, I could just pull it out and voila! More time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to rehearsal getting done before 8p so I can go on a date with my marketing book, tomorrow my plans include rehearsal, wal*mart shopping, and other fun things and Sunday, I want to learn something new and try a new recipe

0 comments: