Thursday, July 10, 2008

Senses of Summer

Since I read Chilly and she tagged everyone who read this...I decided to play along!

Summer Senses Meme


List the things you love about summer for each of the five senses and tag five people at the end. Simple!

Taste: Fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, grilled meats, and home-made ice cream.

Touch: Warm Grass on my bare feet, the feel of water surrounding me, the sunshine on my skin.

Sight: SUNSHINE!!! Green grass, shade under big trees, the moon and stars, and people playing and enjoying themselves like children.

Smell: the smell of a warm summer rain, chlorine, sunscreen, and camp fires.

Auditory: The sounds of children playing, sprinklers, and crickets at night.

And now for 5 of you to be tagged.... I tag, Tibuorn, Katria, Casi, Barry, and CPM. And any of you other bloggers out there that want to play, let me know if you do so I can come "sense" your summer!!! :-)

0 comments: