Monday, July 14, 2008

Loving Monday Morning

I feel SO good today. This week, while being crazy busy, is also going to be a good one in my life. I can feel it in my bones.

Anyways, today's Favorite Monday has made me crave the ability to go to my favorite restaurant. Mmmm....Pizza. I love pizza. I love all sorts of pizza, from a supreme/everything on it, to a canadian bacon and pineapple pizza or even a bbq chicken pizza, i just love pizza. It makes my heart happy.

However, my FAVORITE pizza comes from California Pizza Kitchen. (I love this restaurant for many reasons, from the yummy pizza, salads, drinks, oh yeah...and the straws that rock!) So my favorite pizza of theirs is the Thai Chicken on honey wheat crust.

it's got a little bit of zip to it, but is so yummy...dang. now I REALLY want one. Happy Monday y'all!!

2 comments:

Pretty Unfamous said...

Nope. I work at the best pizza place in the world. Family owned for 40 years. Voted Best in the City for about the billionth time, lol. I can't get enough of it!

Anonymous said...

I love CPK too! We'll have to go there sometime and enjoy ourselves! :-) Yummmmm....