Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Battle Wounds....

Last night during rehearsal we learned our Irish piece. Think....River Dance. :) So much fun, and I loved every minute of it. Especially when I found out that I get to be lifted into the air while leaping with one guy on either side carrying me above their heads. SO cool!!! However, the one downside to this is my partner that stands to my left. :P He likes to hold on to my arm very tightly. So tightly that within a few times of performing the lift I started to get a bruise. The bruise has gotten worse in the past 12 or so hours...here, let me show you:


Awesome no? Yeah...it hurts like the dickens. :P

Also, I have only gotten one question from my Q & A post, and while I promise to get to your question anon, I hope to get more questions! :) Have a great day y'all!!

0 comments: