Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Disney songs

Artista brought up an interesting idea when commenting on my last post. How come Disney songs seems to be written just for me? Part of me thinks this is because I love Disney so much, and the other part of me thinks its because of the massive amounts of Disney music knowledge I have running through my brain that when a thought pops into my head I can often think of some Disney movie in any shape, size, or form to go with it.

See...I'm the oldest child in my family. I am 22 years old, my next sibling is 17.5, followed by the 15 year old (who is almost 16. yikes) and the youngest who is 12 going on 13 going on 30. (great movie btw). So...with such a young family, even still, we have watched practically every Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks movie out there. Including ones that should never have been made. (awful things those sequel to video movies....) ANYWHO....due to my superior knowledge of everything Disney I have songs to go with my life. Not that I mind. I love Disney music. The classic stuff is great. I seriously enjoy listening to Mulan, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, or the non-Disney but still fantastic animated Anastasia.

So there you go. The reason I tie my life into Disney movies, songs, dances, etc. That was fun. Any other questions all y'all want me to answer???

0 comments: