Wednesday, July 23, 2008

an invitation

Dear Readers of my blog-

I hereby invite you to my first performance as a professional dancer with Legacy Dance Theater in the production Pioneer Legacy.

It's a story of faith, miracles, and love. I love this show a lot and know that it's a great way to celebrate what our ancestors did for us. The show is July 24th, 25th, and 26th at 9:00 pm and best of all it is FREE! It is performed in an outdoor amphitheater called Spring Acres Arts Park in Springville, Utah. (1320 East 630 South) I really enjoy performing at this venue b/c it is outside and it just makes the whole experience 10x better. If you come, I would love to hear your comments on the production! Have a wonderful weekend y'all!

Directions to the Arts Park are as follows: Take I-15 exit 260. go east to 1300 east, turn right at the 4-way stop sign. Go to 620 S, turn right and look for the sign for Arts Park. (It will be on your right.) (there are little red signs that say Arts Park to guide you if you get lost)

1 comments:

jacob said...

Sorry, I can't make it, even if you were to post directions from COLORADO