Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This lovely Thursday afternoon I am thankful for:

1. My Freedom, which I will celebrate tomorrow by sleeping in, doing laundry, eating good food, hiking Y mountain, watching fireworks, and possibly going swing dancing into the wee morning hours.

2. My awesome family that decided to come to Cougartown for lunch yesterday and invited me along. Awesome sauce.

3. My sweet roommates that go running with me, watch movies with me, and party in the kitchen to cool music with me.

4. My awesome g-talk friends that help keep me entertained whenever I am bored.

5. Apple trailers. For giving me something to distract myself when I need a 2-3 minute break from awful Excel sheets.

6. Google. For creating nifty things to organize my life.

7. My car. That takes me places I need to go.

Wow! So many things to be thankful for today! What are you thankful for??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your little fill-ins from? I'm ever so curious!