Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Wednesday Workout

Once upon a time I saw this article thingy (someone else blogged about it and I can't remember who. If it was you, sorry that I forgot and consider this your credit!) anyways this article thingy goes as follows:

Sitting is Killing You
Via: Medical Billing And Coding

Scary Right?! I know. Sitting is killing me. In order to combat the imminent death from sitting in a desk for nine hours a day, my coworker and I have started something AWESOME. Every hour we get up and do 20 jumping jacks. I think  that I'm also going to start doing  this chair workout (just the first exercise) - maybe 20 of them every hour? Who knows. All I know is that I don't want to die early just because I'm in a job where I have to sit all the time. :P If you want more office workouts see this About.com web page for more ideas. Heaven knows you don't want your gravestone to like this:



Gravestone Generator

0 comments: