Monday, August 08, 2011

A Full Weekend of Everything

I think the only thing I DIDN'T do this weekend was go on a date. HA! I feel like I did everything else under the sun. Saturday felt productive even though I didn't do a ton of things. Nights two and three of Aida went so well. Each audience has just improved upon the one the night before. I am looking forward to this week of performances. Part of me will be sad when it is over, but at the same time I'll be glad to have my evenings back - sort of. See, ballet classes start next week while we're performing at BYU Education week. :o) So basically I go from performing every evening to teaching. However, I love teaching and I'm looking forward to doing that again.

What else happened - oh I had my first Sunday as Relief Society president. That was scary and a little overwhelming. There is so much to do all the time, I have to tell myself to take breaks or else I'll overdue myself and that's not a good thing.

This week our stake is having a Stake Temple Week. This is where we focus on all aspects of temple work. I am VERY excited about this! Temple week is always full of great things and happenings. I've planned a temple trip and breakfast with several of my ward friends and I am excited to go to the temple with them. It will be good times.

hmmmm...what else should I tell you about my weekend...I think that's it. Basically. All I do right now is perform Aida, work my day job and do my best to fulfill my calling. C'est la vie!

0 comments: