Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 32nd Edition

Here we are....another Tuesday. Time seems to be just flying by these days. Before I know it the musical will be over, classes for my studio will have started again and life will feel a little more normal....maybe. What is normal anyways?


I mentioned last week that I was getting a new calling at church. I was sustained and set apart on Sunday as my ward's Relief Society President. Scary, right? My tender mercy today directly deals with this new calling. I knew right when I was called who one of my counselors needed to be to serve with me. I was unsure if she'd be willing to accept - it's a big call and a lot of work. However, she did accept and she and I worked together for a long time on Sunday working on Visiting Teaching. She is already such a blessing to me and I know we're going to work SO WELL together. In fact, both of my counselors are so amazing and I'm excited to work with them and help our Relief Society grow and learn and become more unified as sisters in the gospel. The Church is so true and I love being pushed to learn more and strengthen my testimony. I don't feel completely adequate for this call, but I know whom the Lord calls, he qualifies. I have definitely already spent a lot of time on my knees looking for guidance and I already know that this is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done, but it is also going to be the most rewarding.

Have a great Tuesday y'all!

0 comments: