Needless to say there is a lot on my brain....so let's begin, shall we?
- First off, opening night of AIDA is TONIGHT!!! I am so STOKED about this fact! No more dress rehearsals! No more extremely late nights at the theater! Granted - it will still be late nights, but I know I'll be getting home before 11:30pm on show nights. :o) YAY!
- Second off, I forgot to mention this last week, but my dear friend Joshua Christensen is a contestant on Project Runway! The season premiere was last week and although he struggled, he made it through and I know he'll have a renewed determination to rock this week's challenge. I love Josh so much and I feel so cool to know someone on a reality tv show. :o)
- Entertaining things happened with dress rehearsals this week. First, my Egyptian costume got shortened (everyone's did) but mine ended up being a little....extra short. So they fixed that last night by adding in a few panels, but then one of the panels got put on backwards. HA HA HA. I'm just the problem Egyptian. ;)
- Not so much entertaining - but still worthy of note, I got hit in the head with one of our set pieces last night. The 20-ft pvc pipe flag pole to be precise. Those things are heavy and when me and my cast mates were moving them one of them slipped a little and hit me on the top of my head. I started laughing at first and then I started to cry. It hurt so much! I have a nice little welt on the top of my head and great headache. :(
- Some of you might be wondering if I have any dates coming up and the answer to that is....no. I might have a lunch date next week, but really with the musical, work, chiropractor appointments, my calling and needing lots of sleep, I don't really have much time for dates with boys.
And that's all folks! I'm excited for the things a-happenin' these days. :o) Have a great Thursday!