Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 33rd Edition

Good Morning friends! It is Tuesday and I am wishing that I could still be in bed for just one more hour of sleep. That sounds like heaven to me.


Since it is a Tuesday morning, that means we have another lovely edition of Tender Mercy Tuesday. I am feeling so very blessed today. Last night we performed our show and while it didn't feel perfect to me, it was a good show nonetheless. My favorite part, and I think this is true for every kind of show I have ever done, is seeing people I know after the show is over. I had several friends come last night, some that I knew were coming and some that I didn't know were coming. I love knowing that there is someone in the audience clapping specifically for me. It's just very thrilling for me. While I didn't think it would be a big deal if someone wasn't there to see me specifically, I have found it to be a big boost to my attitude/energy if I know someone is watching me. Anyways, basically I feel very loved with all the people who have already come to the show and those who have told me they are coming in the next few days. It is a great thing to be loved and I hope that someday I can return the favor.

0 comments: