Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm gonna be a star!

Hey Peeps!

Remember that one time that I auditioned for AIDA at the SCERA shell? and then remember that one time that I made the cast of AIDA as a singer/dancer in the Ensemble? Well...in case you forgot here I am reminding you! I'm getting SO EXCITED to open our show in just TWO WEEKS!!!! This show is going to be amazing sauce y'all!

So, because I want all y'all to come and see me sing and dance (at the SAME TIME!) here are the details on how to get tickets for the show!

The show runs from August 4-13 on every day except Wednesday and Sunday. Tickets can be purchased HERE

If for some reason you can't make it during those dates, then you're in luck! We, as the cast of AIDA, have the special opportunity to perform at BYU's Campus Education Week in the de Jong Concert Hall in the HFAC. The show runs the 16-19 every night. Tickets can be purchased HERE for those showings.

There you go. Now you have no excuse to not come because you didn't know or whatever.

p.s. Let me know if you do get tickets so I know to look for you after the show!

0 comments: