Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 31st Edition


Friends, I am so very blessed. Truly, very blessed. I love being able to take time each Tuesday to reflect on my life and all the small blessings that I have been given each day. I've had many blessings the past few days and I want to share them with you.
  • I am getting a new calling at church and I'm rather excited about it. It's not going to be easy for me, but I always like a challenge. The tender mercy with this has been the personal revelation I've already received in conjunction with my calling. It feels good to know that Heavenly Father is looking out for me.
  • My social life is such a blessing. Percy and I ended up moving our lunch date to today and it was so good to see him again. He's such a great guy and I love being able to spend time with him - even if it is so sporadic right now. I also have had fun times going one other dates here and there. I don't know where anything is going with any of these guys and that's okay right now. I definitely feel the need to take a little bit of time and step back and analyze my feelings for everyone involved. I feel bad because I want to go out with everyone every weekend - but I just can't do that right now. I literally have no time for anything in the evenings. Hopefully none of the guys think I'm blowing them off...except for Grizzly Bear. He can think that, since I'm definitely not interested in him in that way.
  • I'm getting a new roommate next week. Some of you might remember the hubabaloo trying to get a 3rd roommate last year - this year it was a piece of cake. I hope she's nice and fits into the groove we have. I'm just thankful that we were able to sell her portion of the contract so quickly.
In the long run - I'm feeling very blessed. I have amazing friends that I can talk to and share my thoughts and feelings on life.

Just a side note on this whole dating thing - I think I'm realizing that dating is HARD. ha ha ha, I mean, I knew that already and what not - but things with SwingKid were so quick and easy that we didn't have to deal with the hard stuff of going out with other people at the same time, wondering about feelings, showing affection, etc.  And now....now I have to do all those things. In some ways it is a lot of fun to date a lot of people and stuff like that but it confuses my head and my heart. At some point I know I need to make decisions but for now I'm just going to focus on the musical. and my new calling. :)

0 comments: