Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Things

Well guys, yesterday was a CRAZY day and I never got around to my normal Thursday Things post. So here is a Friday things instead! :o)

  • I was late to work today. Totally slept through my one and only alarm that was in my room - left my phone in my car. Smart, Alishka, very smart. :P Luckily everyone was understanding. I've NEVER been late to work before (in my 2 years here!). 
  • Needless to say it has been a very adrenaline filled morning. :o)
  • I totally got ready for work in 10 minutes. I am awesome.
  • The show is in less than two weeks. Insanity. I still can't believe I'm in the cast of AIDA. I keep pinching myself to make sure this is real!
  • I have been feeling...."meh" about going out with Percy again. He is obviously a very slow mover and what not and I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever step things up. I'm not going out with him this weekend...and I'm okay with that.
  • We (Percy and I) are going to lunch on Monday. His idea - which is a good sign right? sigh.
  • Talked to Blindman2. Unfortunately my only available day for a date is his only unavailable day. :( And he has finals coming up and then I have the show...and pretty much we won't really be able to go out until after the show in August. :(
  • HOWEVER, I did tell him he should come to the musical w/Truit and husband and we could go do something together afterwards. That will probably happen.
  • Truit's husband also suggested we do another game night on a Sunday evening. That will probably also happen. I am okay with these things. Blindman2 is a cutie.
  • I needed a date for Saturday night - and seeing as how I didn't want to take Grizzly Bear or Percy and Blindman2 was busy I decided to ask someone new out! He's in my ward and we worked together at church last summer. He was very nice on the phone and seemed more than willing and dare I say excited to go out with me on Saturday night! 
  • Yay for dates with boys!
  • My hair and I are not friends right now, but unfortunately with my schedule I can't get it done until after AIDA is over...one month from now. 
  • Speaking of hair, I think I want to change it up - but seeing as how I'm still growing it out, I'm not sure what I want to do. :( Maybe a color change? I don't know.....I like the red!
  • I'm thinking I need cupcakes this weekend. hmmm....
  • I'm getting a new calling in church on Sunday. I'm very excited and nervous about it. I'll share the details with you later! :o)
well....that's all folks. A crazy day leading into a what looks like to be a really good weekend! Have a safe one!

0 comments: