Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tender Mercy Tuesday - 30th Edition

Let's take just moment and notice that this is the 30th edition of Tender Mercy Tuesday! 30 weeks my friends! Isn't that crazy?! I can't believe it has been that long.

Anywho, moving on. :)

So today, I was planning on working through my lunch, getting off at 3:30pm and then going to the temple, running home having JUST enough time to change and get my butt over to rehearsal. I hate working through lunch. But, at least I remembered to pack my lunch and such.

well, today's my coworker's birthday and her request was that we all go to lunch together and it's been SO LONG since we've done a department lunch that my boss is taking all of us to lunch today. AND i don't have to worry about counting it as my lunch hour according to my boss. :) SUCH a tender mercy. I get better food, still get to leave early AND get a break from the grind that i was worried would kill me.

PLUS I get to go to the temple today and I can already tell that it's going to be a good thing. :o)

I feel so blessed. so, so, so, blessed. Life is good.

0 comments: