Sunday, May 11, 2008

My current life in 90 questions

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Spending time with my family

2. Whose car were you in last?
Roommate E's.


3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Someday soon I hope.


4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black and Pink

5. How long is your hair?
Just above my shoulders.


6. Are you good looking?
Of course I am.


7. Last movie you watched?
The Italian Job

8. Who were you with when you watched it?
Um....ST aka Jerkface....

9. Last thing you ate?
White Chocolate pudding pie on an Oreo crust. mmmm....


10. Last thing you drank?
Orange Julius


11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
In January.


12. Who came over last?
ST...

13. Are you happy right now?
Why yes I am!


14. What did you say last?
What kind of shoe do you wear?


15. Where is your phone?
In my purse


16. What color are your eyes?


A crazy hazel color. They change depending on what I wear.


17. Are you left-handed?
No I am not, but Roommate A is and my mom is too!


18. Spell your name without vowels:
Lshk Bbshk


19. Do you have any pets?
Well….I used to have Bob the Fish. But he’s in Payson with my Sister D. He’s a year old as of last Friday…


20. Favorite Vacation?
One that gets me away from where I live.


21. Who do you dislike currently?
um…not anyone off the top of my head…

22. What are you listening to?
not much. it's pretty quiet around here.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
a boyfriend. but not just any boyfriend, a good one. one that loves me and makes me feel loved.


24. What is your favorite color?
Green, Teal, and Purple.


25. Who makes you happiest?
Lots of people. Currently, Roommate A, C, E, H, and S.


26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Saying goodnight on my doorstep.


27. When is your birthday?
March 7th


28. Who has the same phone as you?

Lots of people.


29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Last week after one of my runs.


30. Do you read your horoscope?
Just for fun. Sometimes they work, but usually they are full of it.


31. Where was the last place you bought something?
The bookstore

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?


I love it. It is so fun!

33. Do you bite your nails?
Occasionally. Not a habit though.


34. Do you have a best friend(s)?
I have so many best friends! They rock my world.

35. Have you ever drank?
Nada


36. Myspace or facebook?

Facebook.


37. How fast have you driven a car? Um…I got close to 100mph once. But that was an accident. Once I noticed how fast I was going, I dropped down to the speed limit real quick.

38. Have you ever smoked?

Nope.


39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Um….I loved my Dance History class. Dance classes in general are fun.


40. Do you have Verizon?
Nope. No Verizon for me.


41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
Usually he is taller than me with dark hair. 4/5 of the boys i fell for have been a sweetheart and a perfect gentleman.


42. Do you have any hidden talents?

I am sure I do. But they’re hidden…..


43. Favorite Song?
Oh I have so many favorites.

44. Do you like to sing at all?
Well, I do like to sing, but I’m not very good at it.

45. Dream Job?
Mom and Choreographer


46. Where does most of your family live?
All over the place.

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
3 siblings. All younger: Sister B, Brother C, Sister D.


48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?

Not particularly.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Why am I awake? (my body woke me up way too early.)

50. What shoes are you wearing?
Barefoot. However, today I wore my hot black heels. You know, these ones.



51. Know any other languages?
Not fluently.

52. Ever write a coded message?
When I was like 10.

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
Yes. I have been a bridesmaid multiple times, and one of those times it was a civil ceremony and I walked down the aisle. That was an interesting experience.


54. Do you have any children?
Not yet. Someday I will.

55. Did you take a nap today?
Nope.

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
OH! I have 3 good friends that share my birthday! Roommate J, the Hawaiian, and my Anatomy buddy.


57. Ever meet anyone famous?
I think I have. I want to have met someone famous, but no one is coming to my mind at this moment.

58. Do you want to be famous one day?
Um…nah I don’t think I do. I like being just me.


59. Any Pet Peeves?
I don’t know of anyone that doesn’t have a pet peeve. One of my biggest ones is when someone turns on their blinker when driving and then never turns it off so you have no idea what they are doing.

60. Are you multitasking right now?
Yes I am. I am always multitasking. It’s a talent.


61. Do you like Britany Spears?
Not particularly.


62. What is your least favorite chore?
I hate cleaning toilets.


63. Last place you drove your car?
About an hour ago to take my grandpa back to his house.


64. Ever been out of the country?
Unfortunately, I haven’t.


65. Where were you born?
Orem, UT


66. Could you handle being in the military?
Nope. No way, no how.


68. Who are you thinking about right now?

Lots of people.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?

I laugh all the time, but the last time I laughed REALLY hard? I don’t know. Within the past 2 weeks.


70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Um. I think about 15-20. Or something along those lines


71. Are your toes always painted?
Nope.


72. How many piercings do you have?
1 in each ear


73. What are you doing today?
Church, Mother's Day dinner with family, relaxing and sleeping.


74. Have you ever been gambling?

Nope.

75. When was the last time you updated your blog?
Friday


76. Do you like roller coasters?
For the most part, yes I do.


77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?

Unfortunately, I haven’t. It’s a sad life.


78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
The first one that comes to mind is Darkwing Duck.

79. Last thing you cooked?
Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes


80. How's the weather?

A storm's a brewin' mate.


81. Do you e-mail?
Yes. I love it.


82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Dropped it in the toilet.


83. Last time you were sick?
End of January, beginning of February. It was awful.


84. What states have you lived in?
Utah, Indiana, and Utah. :-D

85. Do you wish you could move?
Nope. I just moved into the best place ever. I’m loving it!


86. Finish the sentence. Today is...
the beginning of something awesome.

87. What is your dream car?
Something small, brightly-colored, and cute.


88. Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
Yes.


89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
In some foreign and exotic country.


90. Are you happy with your life?
Yes I am! I have an awesome life. :)

0 comments: