Friday, May 02, 2008

Road Trip!!

So Roommate A, Stuffles, and I are driving down to AZ with Roommate A's mom. Why might you ask? So Roommate A can keep the car! :-) It's going to be a very quick trip. Leaving early tomorrow morning, driving all day, sleeping, and driving all day Sunday back to Utah. :-) I'm kind of excited, not because I get to spend 16+ hours in a car this weekend, but because I will get out of Utah. Even if it is only for a few hours and most of that will be spent either in a car or sleeping. lol.

In other news, today is much warmer than it was yesterday AND the sun is shining. Which is always a plus in my book. Work is pretty quiet today. Which is to be expected since it's a beautiful Friday afternoon. Who would want to be inside on a day like today?? I sure don't. :P Sigh. Okay dokay. Time for me to do some work. Have a fantastic weekend y'all. I'll be back Monday!!

0 comments: