Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-In

It's finally Friday!! For some reason even it has only been a four-day week with Memorial Day being on Monday, it feels like it has been longer then a four-day week. sigh. Anyways...it's finally Friday and that means Friday Fill-Ins!!!


1. For me frustration is the opposite of creativity.
2. The Book of Mormon was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make for easy blog posts when I have a bazillion other things to be doing, like writing a 10-page paper.
4. In nature I like looking at flowers and trees.
5. Someone who will try to do good things should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was Thursday night when my roommates and I went to get slurpees and we rocked out to Backstreet Boys in the parking garage.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my date with dancer boy to the Parade of Homes, tomorrow my plans include writing a 10-page paper, studying for a test, writing another paper and having a shindig at my apartment and Sunday, I want to watch a Disney movie with dancer boy, relax, and not worry about all my projects that I have to do!

0 comments: