Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-In

So I'm being lazy. There is too much running through my head for me to focus on just one thing to blog about. I have something I'm working on...I'll get to it eventually, for now I need something simple. So here it is, Friday Fill-Ins.

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep in, wear pajamas and glasses all day, drink hot chocolate and snuggle under a blanket with a significant other while watching a movie!
2. Crossing off things in my planner makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little amount of credits left until I graduate and big dreams.
4. This summer I want to do well in all my classes and enjoy myself the best I know how.
5. No one made me start my blog. (but I was inspired by many writers of the 100 Hour Board)
6. Red actually looks good on me and orange is a fun color that I love to wear. .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the campus dance with CPM, tomorrow my plans include paper writing, lunch with a ballet friend, more paper writing, a run with my roommate, and shopping and Sunday, I want to make new friends and enjoy my meetings!

0 comments: