Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Showers bring...

May SNOW??? Seriously? It snowed in SLC this morning. Cougar Town really didn't get snow but it is 10:15 in the morning on May 1st and it is only 37 degrees outside. It is cold!! gah. stupid Utah weather.

In other news the extended family on my mom's side (cousins, etc) got together yesterday afternoon for a little luncheon/memorial for my grandmother. It was actually really nice. My Sister B and Brother C played the violin/cello respectively. It was a beautiful rendition of "If You Could Hie To Kolob." They did wonderfully. Then we talked about some of our memories of my Grandma and then we ate food. I love food. SO much. Then my family drove me back to Cougar Town and we ate ice cream. And then I went home to do much studying and what not. sigh. It is so cold outside. It makes me not want to do anything. Alas, I must work on some kind of homework. So off I go!

0 comments: