Sunday, May 18, 2008

Realizations

I realized this afternoon that I haven't posted in a few days. However, I do have a very legal excuse. See, it's called 6 credits of not easy classes during Spring term, 20 hours of work a week, running every night, and trying to have a social life. I'm succeeding in everything, including the social life! go me!

Some of you might be wondering what is going on with ST or jerkface as he has been termed in the past. I honestly don't think he realizes what happened. In fact, talking to other people who talked to him during that time, he thought I just gave up. Which isn't completely true, I was just waiting for him. So....some miscommunication. However, we're working on that, and he and I hung out Thursday night, Friday night, and last night. Last night he took me to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie: Prince Caspian. I LOVED it!!! I thought it was fantastic. However, all the girls saying how hot Prince Caspian is and his amazing accent and what not. However, I didn't buy it. I really didn't think him that attractive and HONESTLY his accent wasn't that incredibly attractive either. Maybe it's because I was out with a good looking guy who was holding my hand and covering my eyes when the bad parts came. lol. It was cute.

So, yes, I'm giving ST another chance. I'm still doing things for me, like Speed Dating, running, I think I might go dancing this week, and pretty much all things that make me happy. If he decides that he wants to be a part of my life he will make an effort to do so. We are in contact, so that is good. He might come over for games later tonight. So that should be lots of fun. I apologize for the lack of posts, I will try to do better, I have one on dating that I'm working on. :) Have a great Sunday y'all!!!

1 comments:

tiburon said...

Sounds like things are good. Glad you spent some time with jerkface too. I need to take the kiddos to see PC. Maybe this weekend! :)