Monday, May 19, 2008

monday....

Today is...MONDAY!!! It hasn't been my favorite Monday. Mostly because my tummy got not happy this morning, my contact had issues during class, and oh yeah, I have a MONSTER test this week. All not fun things. However, today's favorite Monday, your favorite leisure activity, is fun things. I have two that I just couldn't choose between. The first:

Dancing. Yes, I know dancing takes up a lot of time, it can be stressful, and many times pain is the end result. However, I love dancing. It helps my mind get off of things and I feel renewed after a good class. Speaking of which, I'm going dancing this weekend. For certain, because I need to. I need the release.

My second favorite leisure activity is

hanging out with my roommates!!! Especially when we are all on our computers. :) And on facebook. ha ha ha! We love jamming out to music and singin' along....fun times!!! :-) And that's my 2 favorite leisure activities....at least currently. :-)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: