Thursday, June 01, 2006

coolest thing ever

So I had THE coolest experience yesterday (Wed. may 31) at the MTC. Yep, you heard right, the MTC. You see, in Relief Society a couple of weeks ago they passed around a volunteer sheet for the TRC to be a volunteer to be an investigator for the missionaries. So I signed up for English (since I really don’t speak any other language). Well I got an email this week asking if I could come in on Wednesday, and I told I could, so off I went last night after work to go to the MTC. I have never, ever been to the MTC, but let me tell you, coolest place ever! It was so much fun! And I loved playing the part of an investigator. I listened to the first ‘discussion’ twice, each time listening and accepting, although one of the times I asked a question and the poor missionary wasn’t quite sure how to answer. I kind of felt bad. I also got taught the third ‘discussion’ twice, both times accepting to baptism. It was a weird feeling to try to be someone who has never heard about the gospel before. I can’t even imagine not having the gospel in my life. It has done so much for me, and I am extremely grateful for all that I have. Wow.

that's all.

0 comments: