Friday, June 16, 2006

tada!

one show down, three to go. and to keep you entertained i am giving you the 68 Questions to Start the Summer thanks to my little sister...and here they are! enjoy!

1. Are you in a relationship? Ha ha ha. Me in a relationship? That’s a funny one. No. But sometimes I wish I were.
2. Do you hate more than 3 people? Nope
3. How many houses have you lived in? Quite a few.
4. What is your favorite candy bar? 3 Musketeers or a Milky Way Midnight
5. What are your favorite shoes? Bare feet- with a green carpet of grass
6. Have you ever tripped someone? Yes
7. What was your least favorite subject this year? That stupid Music Cultures of the World Class
8. What was your favorite subject this year? I always love my dance classes, plus History with Syrup pretty much rocked my world.
9. Do you own Britney Spears CD? Nope
10. Have you ever thrown up in public? Nope
11. Name something that's always on your mind? Boys, ballet, the pain in my neck…
12. What is your favorite music genre? Broadway music, and anything else I can sing to.
13. What is your sign? Pisces
14. Where were you born? Orem, UT
15. Do you have a blog? Why yes sir I do.
16. Have you ever made a prank call? Nope
17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Hmm…I don’t own any ‘embarrassing’ CDs
18. Are you sarcastic? No…*rolls eyes* maybe. ;)
19. What are your favorite colors? Green, teal, and purple
20. How many watches do you own? One
21. Summer or winter? There are perks to both, but I think I like summer more than winter.
22. Spring or fall? I really enjoy both.
23. What is your favorite color to wear? Teal…I think I wear teal like every other day!
24. Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25. What color is your cell phone? White and silver
26. Where is your second home? The dance studio
27. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
28. Have you ever had a cavity? Yes
29. How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2, well 3 if you count my roommie’s
30. How many video games do you have? None.
31. What was your first pet? I personally have never owned a pet, but if you count the family pets then it would be the cat. Target.
32. Have you ever had braces? Nope.
33. Does looks matter? Um, sometimes. Everyone should at least look presentable and nice.
34. Do you use chapstick? Yes
35. Name 3 teachers from your school? Shani, Sandy, Marsha
36. American Eagle or Abercrombie? I don’t own either, but I like AE better.
37. Are you too forgiving? No I don’t think anyone can be too forgiving.
38. How many children do you want? I don’t know… maybe 3 or 4, or whatever.
39. Do you own something from Hot Topic? No
40. What is your favorite breakfast? Mmm…cinnamon rolls.
41. Do you own a gun? NO
42. Have you ever thought you were in love? Yes- although I really wasn’t.
43. When was the last time you cried? Mmm…I think that one time I played ultimate Frisbee and got knocked over and my head bonked.
44. What did you do yesterday afternoon? Was on stage for rehearsal baby!
45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden? For my birthday with my twin!!
46. Have you ever called your teacher mom? A long time ago.
47. Have you ever been in a castle? Nada.
48. What are your nicknames? Arope…and alishka babushka is a nickname.
49. Do you know anyone named Bertha? No…poor kid.
50. Have you ever been to Kentucky? Nope.
51. Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nada
52. Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yeah.
53. Have you ever called someone Boo? Yep. My sister.
54. Do you smoke? Nada.
55. Do you own a diamond ring? Ha ha ha…. No. That would mean I was lying in question 1.
56. Are you happy with your life right now? Very much so.
57. Do you dye your hair? Nope.
58. Does anyone like you? I sure hope so…and I hope he asks me out. That would make my day…wherever he is.
59. What year were you born? 1986
60. What were you doing May of 1994? That was a very long time ago…I think I was living in Indiana at the time.
61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No
62. McDonald's or Wendy's? Wendy’s
63. Do you like yourself? Yes
64. Are you closer to your mother or father? Both, though I think my mom and I are closer by a little bit.
65. Favorite feature of the opposite gender? Eyes, smile, personality, honors priesthood.
66. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes.
67. Have you ever eaten paste? No, that would be stupid.
68. Do you have a webcam? No…. I am a poor college student here people.

0 comments: