Friday, June 09, 2006

sigh

what a day. and it's only begun. i woke to go swimming, and swimming i did go, and then as i was getting ready for work and watching the Today show, it started to rain!! so then i ended up walking in the rain. oh, i did remember my umbrella, so that was good. what else is new, oh my date for tonight Q* called me last night to let me know 'the plan' however, i hope the rain doesn't affect our plans, although it could. you see we are supposed to make popsicle boats and have races w/them, and then we're going to have a bonfire and roast marshmallows and eat s'mores and watermelon adn such...so hopefully it stops raining and dries out a bit. i wonder what we'll do instead if it doesn't stop raining...oh well. at least i'm not in charge. :D i thought it sweet that he called me though.

so there is one week to the jazz show (we finally finished the dance...) and then a week from tomorrow is the ballet show. CRAZY!! you should come. to the ballet, i don't care about the jazz, if you really want to come, call me. otherwise, come to the ballet on June 17th, 2006 at 1pm (to see me be Hansel) or at 4pm or 7pm to see me be an angel (but i'm always an angel..;) ) and a licorice stick. Definitely good times. I can get tickets on Thursday for you for $4, or they're $5 at the door...and it's at Mountain View High School, Center street in Orem. So yeah, if you need directions call me. so yeah...that's it. have a good day.

0 comments: