Monday, June 05, 2006

you know you're bored when...

you fill these out for fun and then post them. enjoy.

First Name: Alishka

Single or Taken: very much single.

Sex: Female

Birthday: March 7, 1986

Siblings: 3

Eye color: hazel-but that is a way general term for my eye color.

Shoe size: 8-9

height: 5'5”

Innie or Outie: mmmm..kinda both.

What are you wearing right now: khaki Capri pants, with a striped polo type shirt

Where do you live: Provo, UT

Righty or lefty: Righty

Can you make a dollar in change right now: well…not in change, but I have a dollar bill. Does that count?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------


Who are your closest friends: I have a lot of close friends.

Do you have a BF or GF? Nope…I wish. ;)

If so what is his/her name? I can’t tell you his name cause he’s not my BF yet…


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite place to shop: it depends.

Favorite kind of pants: ones that fit right. I hate pants shopping.

Color: I love yellow…and orange, purple, green…anything bright and cheerful.

Number(s): I like the number 7

Animal: mmm…I’ve always wanted a fish.

Drink: pink lemonade

Sport(s): I really like ultimate Frisbee and disc golf. Speaking of disc golf…if you like to play call me.

Fast-Food Place: Fazoli's and Wendy's and if Panda Express counts as fast food…

Month: a warm one (usually May or September)

Movie: um…I like movies…favorite though? Little Mermaid.

Juice: Cran-Raspberry.

Finger: who has a favorite finger?

Breakfast: Aebelskivers…although they work well for dinner too. ;)

Favorite cartoon character(s): I haven’t watched cartoons in ages…but I always liked goofy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
----------------------------------------------------------


Given anyone a bath: yeah…being the oldest does that to ya.

Bungee: never

Gone skinny dipping: nope

Put your tongue on a frozen pole: I'd like to think my intelligence level is higher than that :)

Loved someone so much it made you cry? yep

Broken a bone: nope

Played truth or dare: yeah…long time ago though

Been in a police car: currently in service? I don't think so. Retired? yes

Been on a plane: not that I can think of.

been in a sauna: yep

been in a hot tub: yep

swam in the ocean: more like waded…

Fallen asleep in school: oh heck yes.

Ran away?: nada.

Broken someone's heart: I think so

Cried when someone died: yes

Cried in school: most definitely

Fell off your chair: ha ha ha….yes sir I have…you’ll have to ask me for specifics though… ask about the time in physics, and the time in drama. Ha ha ha.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: heck yes. Like all the time. If you call me, I get so excited. SO excited.

Saved e-mails: all the time

Fallen for one of your best friends?: yes I have.

Used someone: I hope not.

Been cheated on: not that I know of


----------------------------------------------------------------
What is
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: mmm…I don’t think I have one.

Best song you ever heard: anything I love and can sing to.

Last thing you said: have a good Monday boss!

Last thing you ate: a Zinger

What kind of shampoo do you use: Dove

Best thing that has happened to you this year: lots of stuff….

Worst thing that has happened to you this year: lets not talk about it.

----------------------------------------
Have you had
----------------------------------------

Chicken pox: yes

Sore Throat: of course

Stitches: yep

Broken nose: almost. Really really close. Funny story actually…

----------------------------------------
Do You
----------------------------------------


Believe in love at first sight: mmm…no, love is gradual, but liking someone is instant

Like picnics: sure - definitely a fun date concept…hint hint.

Like school: yeah…but I like summer lots too.

---------------------------------------
Would you/what is
---------------------------------------


Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars? NO! I couldn't do that to a cute little hamster!

If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: a boy…. ;)

who was the last person that called you? My mom.

Who was the last person you slow danced with: Duke…..he’s a way good dancer if I do say so myself.

What makes you laugh the most: a lot of things make me laugh…I love to laugh…

What makes you smile?: thinking of the boy that I like, dancing (both ballet and the social kind), ice cream, gerbera daisies, dates…

--------------------------------------
Who is the last person
--------------------------------------


You yelled at: I yelled at? Uh…I don’t know.

Who told you they loved you: Roommie B. I Love her.

You kissed or kissed you? Ah…that would be Teddy bear. Someone should rectify that however.

------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/Are You:
------------------------------------------------------------


Do you like filling these out: usually. Especially when I’m bored.

Do you wear contacts or glasses: contacts. But I have glasses in case of an emergency.

Do you like yourself: yeah. I’m pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

Do you get along with your family: yeppers.

Stolen anything over: huh? Never stolen anything…over??

Obsessive? Sometimes.

Compulsive? Not really.

Suicidal? Definitely not. I love life.


--------------------------------
Love Life
-------------------------------


Do you have a crush? Yes.

If so, do they know? I’m pretty sure he knows…and if he doesn’t…man he’s dense.

Have you truly told them how you feel, face to face? No…should I?

How did they respond? well lol

What is so great about them? Lots of things. He honors his priesthood, he can dance, he’s super nice, he’s my friend…the list goes on.

Are you in love? Love? I’m not sure if its there yet.

Have you kissed? No…unfortunately.

When is the last time you were with them? Lol. Last night.

--------------------------------------
This or That?
--------------------------------------


Skiing or Boarding: I haven’t done either.

fall or winter: fall

Silver or Gold: silver

Diamond or pearl: diamond

Sunset or Sunrise: both works

Sprite or 7up?: I can't tell the difference

Orange juice or apple juice: both

Cats or dogs: cats – not a big fan of either, but more likely a dog than a cat.

Coffee or tea: can't say I've had either

Phone or in person: I like in person typically, though phone is probably the next best thing…unless they're online a lot and you know each other well enough to know their personality…

Are you oldest, middle, youngest or only child: oldest

Indoor or outdoor: it depends on the activity.

What are you listening to right now?: Wicked: “Defying Gravity”

Where do you want to get married? The temple, prolly the Mt. Timp. Temple

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? physically? I want to drop about 10-20 lbs personality? More patient, better listener, kinder

Are you a good Singer: ha ha ha…I can hold my own on occasion…I am a much better dancer. ;)

What do you dream about: well…different things, dancing, boys, you know…good girly stuff

0 comments: