Friday, June 30, 2006

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...?

Two jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Secretary

2. Dance Teacher

Five movies I would watch over and over:
1. Little Mermaid

2. Pirates of the Caribbean (I’m going to #2 in one week!!!)

3. Princess Bride

4. Chicken Run

5. Strictly Ballroom

Two places I have lived:
1. Bloomington, Indiana

2. All over Utah (I’ve moved bunches…from Roy, to Payson I have hit almost every county…)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gillmore Girls

2. So you think you can dance

3. ER (not so much anymore)

4. There really are only 3…

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Arizona

2. Prosser, Washington

3. New Mexico

4. California

Three websites I visit daily: well there is a TON more than 3, but I’ll list my 3 favorites
1. gmail.com (email!!)

2. theboard.byu.edu

3. facebook.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. Bagel and cheese sandwich

3. Taco salad

4. Fruits and veggies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at home in bed

2. With my family on their vacation in Montana (yes…they left me.)

3. with my girls dancing

4. on the beach

Four foods I never eat:
1. spaghetti (I really don’t like it, although I will eat it, I’m just not a fan of it.)

2. Brussell sprouts

3. Snails
4. Shrimp

0 comments: