Friday, May 01, 2009

wait...it's friday??

well, after working some CRAZY hours this week, learning TONS and still having a sore back....it's finally friday. :-)

Enjoy!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is having an inside joke AND lots of chocolate :-).

2. i have never tried clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy, lots of kids, and litter everywhere.

4. Gerbera Daisies are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include So many things...seriously it's more like, "what's not on my desk" right now.

6. getting a new book to read makes me wanna snuggle up under the covers and just READ!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the gallery stroll on center street (last month we missed it tonight we're going fo' sho'!), tomorrow my plans include dancing, rehearsal, teacher meeting, and possibly spray painint some hula hoops and Sunday, I want to meet some new peeps in my ward!

0 comments: