Thursday, May 14, 2009

hmmm....thursdays

it's been a long-ish week. although, i feel like today is going to be the longest day of them all. i've been asked to pull some extra hours for the rest of this week and most of next week b/c of some people going out of town in my department. :-D While this is all happy and stuff b/c of the extra $$...it also means more time sitting at a computer. :P ah well...thus is the life right? right.


in other news SwingKid has won boyfriend of the week award. He stopped by not once, but TWICE spontaneously to see me. Add that to the fact that he's texted me and emailed me some fun, random things he's definitely deserves said award. Tomorrow night is date night and I'm rather excited about it. :-)

anywho...enjoy your thursday! I know i will...i LOVE thursdays.

0 comments: