Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday FUN!!!

Oh man...Friday couldn't get here fast enough! I am so super glad today is Friday friends, so happy.


1. Moving sucks. I have to do it in August and I am NOT looking forward to it.

2. I love anything that is free.

3. My best quality is my optimism. Just ask SwingKid, he LOVES that about me.

4. Don't ask for details...I won't give them to you.

5. In nearly 10 years, I'll be nearly 10 years older than i am now and that's a scary thought. Also, I hope to be married...or something.

6. Food (ice cream) and a good night's rest is what I need right now! 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DATE NIGHT!!! (we're going ice skating!!), tomorrow my plans include teaching, rehearsal, and some time in the sun by the pool and Sunday, I want to try something new!

0 comments: