Sunday, May 24, 2009

drip drip drip...

where is my sunshine? i was SO looking forward to basking in the sun this weekend, and what does it do? rains. GO FIGURE!!! oh well, SwingKid and I went up the the "Castle" on saturday in the early evening. it was overcast and absolutely GORGEOUS!

Today it has pretty much rained all day long. I was hoping for a sunny memorial day, but right now it's looking like there's more chances of rain. which sort of sucks! SwingKid and I have plans to eat crepes with his family in the morning (mmm....crepes) and then go up to Park City (shopping yay!!!) and also explore "Historic Main Street." I am rather excited about our little trip. I wish I could really go out of town, but that just wasn't going to work out. Oh well....I'll survive I suppose. At least, we hope I survive.

So far, it's been a fairly decent weekend. Let's hope it continues in that vein! 

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

0 comments: