Friday, May 08, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

mmmm....friday. love it. seriously, love it.

1. Apples are to oranges as pizza is to chicken cordon bleu. totally not comparable - but both favorites of mine.

2. bring on the sunshine and summertime! and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the ocean calling my name...if only.

4. capture the flag. one of my FAVORITE summer evening games to play

5. Do what you want to do, but i'm not going to listen.

6. off he went and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with soapy water and a sponge.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doubling with bassbob!, tomorrow my plans include finishing choreography and FINALLY finishing moving my room and Sunday, I want to celebrate mother's day and eat yummy food!

0 comments: