Friday, April 03, 2009

First April Friday

I love Fridays. Especially today. I get free lunch today. Wahoo!!

3 weeks until graduation y'all!! YAY!!!

And without further ado...Friday fill-ins

1. Angel or not, I will continue on. (this one seems lame to me. so many issues trying to fill this one in....maybe it has to do with the fact that i am SUPER tired.)

2. I'll be there, any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of crap. (except i don't think she said crap. my dad hated the word. he also hated the words sucks. and then one day my mom said, "oh my crap, that sucks." we all bust out laughing. still my favorite thing ever.)

4. Sometimes I feel great and sometimes I feel like I'm going to collapse after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can spot SwingKid and catch his eye to wink at him. ;)

6. Dooms day is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the gallery stroll with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include early morning practice with my company, General Conference, and a girl's night and Sunday, I want to continue to be inspired through General Conference!

0 comments: