Monday, December 22, 2008

A meme from Chilly

Thanks Chilly! you are awesome sauce!!

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?
he he he. SwingKid's favorite for me is "temptress" although he does call me "leesh" all the time. I love that. Also..babe is a frequenter that I happen to enjoy. 

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say “cut” what style is it?
i style it flipped out. or straight down. it's a short cut...sort of Alice Cullen-esque. from the movie. ;)

3. What’s your least favorite Christmas song?
I'm not a fan of the "Holly and the Ivy" song. It's lame. 

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Four! Pink, cream, green, and blue. 

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I am so definitely an extrovert. definitely.

6. What was the last book you read?
That I finished? Um...a textbook, but that sounds horribly boring and LAME. However, I'm currently working on one on-fiction book and one fiction book. I plan on trying to finish them before school starts in January.

7. What’s one piece of fiction that changed your life?
hmmm. I have read so much fiction, I'm having a hard time coming up with a book to put here. I really don't know if there's a fiction book that changed my life. Guess we'll be leaving this one up in the air. 

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do?
moan and groan. dream. move on (Eventually).

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
not seeing SwingKid. 

10. What’s your favorite dessert?
ummmm....cheesecake. easily. YUM.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
well, when necessary i can get ready in 5-10 minutes easy. however, i normally leave 45 min - 1 1/2 hours. ;-) Depends on how "ready" I'm getting.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?
hmmm. one? i guess the most necessary one would be my gmail, but very closely would come my google reader. not reading either of these daily = a build up. build ups are hard to push through on occasion. so...i visit both daily. mulitple times daily actually.

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job??
this one. ugh. but...one of the good things about that job is it's how i met SwingKid. Sort of. ;)

14. Do you like to clean?
When i'm in the mood. Then I just go at it and everything is suddenly clean. poof!

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
the "I'm leavin' on a jet plane" song. 

16. What’s the last movie you saw?
um. I watched Pirates 3 with my family the other night. The last one I saw in the theater was Ghost Town with SwingKid. :-)

17. Pirates or Ninjas?
I'm thinking Pirates.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Say goodnight/good-bye to SwingKid. It sucks kids, sucks I tell you.

19. Best time of your life?
I think right now has been the best so far. 

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? 

GRADUATING!!! Also, helping to run a company, taking little to no credits, possibly seeing Virginia in late spring/early summer and having wonderful adventures with SwingKid.

0 comments: