Thursday, December 18, 2008

and....

I’m leaving….on a jet plane! Actually, I already left. See, I would have posted earlier, but with the my last minute packing, the yucky weather, and the fact that I didn’t have any wireless in the airport (at least, not without forking out $8) we’re posting this post flight. J Getting through security at SL Int’l was a piece of cake. I got to the airport at 7:25 and getting through security took me 30 minutes. So I sat at my gate for an hour and a half people watching, taking pictures and talking to my parents and SwingKid.

 

Speaking of SwingKid…get got me a great Christmas present. I was really happy about it. He got me these sweet slippers that have little heat packs in them that I put in the microwave so that my toes can be all toasty warm during the cold months. I put them in my bags for Virginia and I’m sure they’ll keep my feet extra toasty warm in the really cold, old house. J In any case, my feet will never be cold again and I have a sweet boyfriend to thank for that. He loved his present y the way. I got him an awesome Threadless T –shirt and the Dr. Horrible’s Sing A-long Blog Soundtrack. He’s going to love me forever. He he he.  We watched two awesome movies yesterday. One at the dollar theater : Ghost Town. Really super funny and had me wishing I had an awesome English accent. However, SwingKid did favor me in his rendition of  his English accent. It was really cute.  Later that evening we watched Hero, an awesome martial arts kind of film. Slow moving…we fast forwarded a majority of the movie. Then later that night I said good-bye for the next 13 days. L This was sad, but it will be good for us to be apart for a little bit, and let’s behonest; I’m going to have so much fun with my family! Also…he’s picking me up from the airport when I come back and that’s going to be the most awesome thing ever! J

The flight was fairly uneventful...the only thing i ever really noticed was ascent and descent and that felt like an amusment park ride. Which was fun and festive.  I cried when I saw my mom and dad and we went to Subway after finally finding my duffel bag. I am now sitting in my house in Virginia. it's cute and quaint. I'll post pictures later...for the meantime, enjoy your fun times! Loves!

0 comments: