Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Festivities

A twist on Friday Fill-ins!

Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun with this, don't worry if you don't know 'em...just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.

Here we go!

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what i hear?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, go to bethlehem!
3. In Virginia, there's no snow just grass, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that something something tale of old (obviously I can't remember it...).
5. All of you who are stressed, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing or not. since you can't sing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to who knows what with my family, tomorrow my plans include the Vegas bowl? if I get it in Virgina and Sunday, I want to my family's friends at church!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Cute Fill-ins!