Saturday, December 13, 2008

a fun christmas meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags are cute...but i love wrapping paper! So much fun to wrap gifts up under the tree.
2. Real tree or Artificial? well...i do love a real tree, but i'm okay with artificial. As long as I have a scented pine candle. :)
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime between the weekend after Thanksgiving and the the first weekend in December. It really depends.
4. When do you take the tree down? um. after Christmas. At some point.
5. Do you like eggnog? I really do love eggnog. but only in small amounts.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? um...i think my favorite gift from childhood is the porcelain doll my grandma gave me.
7. Hardest person to buy for? um. my parents. usually.
8. Easiest person to buy for? my littlest sister.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? it's small, but adorable.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail. definitely mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? my brother once gave me this really funny looking reindeer. i had no idea what to do with it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? my new favorite is Christmas in Connecticut. It's a girl's night in tradition.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? whenever i find something that works for a gift. Once I bought my parent's gift in August.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? um...not that i can recall. but who knows, maybe i have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love my mom's frozen pumpkin ice cream pie. yummy yummy yummy.
16. Lights on the tree? yes. especially white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells and Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? this year i'm traveling!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? i think so.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we open one on Christmas eve. the rest on Christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? when Christmas music is played non-stop too soon.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? non in particular.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? HAM!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? my family! also...I want an iPod so I can use it for teaching. :)

0 comments: