Saturday, December 20, 2008

hmmm..

So... Nothing really exciting has happened in Virginia. Granted, I think I like it that way. I've slept in past 10 for the past two days and enjoyed spending time with the family. Tonight we'll be watching the Las Vegas bowl (or perhaps it should be called the Cougar bowl? It's our 4th time going!). I'm sort of excited for church tomorrow. I guess my mom has told everyone about me so they all are super excited to meet me. lol. Hopefully I meet their expectations. I better look cute tomorrow, or something like it.  

Anywho, I'm getting excited for Christmas. We're going to be making treats this afternoon and that's always fun! Other than that, life here in Virginia is quiet, but it's a vacation for me. I don't have to do anything!! Enjoy your Saturday!

0 comments: