Sunday, June 01, 2008

Shindig 2008

So...my apartment hosted a "shindig" last night. It was a blast. We all invited some of our friends, and I actually had people I know show up! It was quite exciting!! There was much food, laughter, and happiness in our living room last night. :-) I had a lot of fun and got to catch up with a few friends that I hadn't seen in a long while. That is always my favorite part of parties. The part where I invite some friends, they say they "are coming" or "are maybe coming" and then they DO show up and I am so surprised because I wasn't sure if they were actually going to come or not. Fun times. It was an interesting evening filled with BS, Catchphrase (a very intense game might I add), Texas Hold 'em (or something like that?), and Phase 10 (because its not a party without phase 10). There was also a movie: The Forgotten. A good movie, but odd at the same time. A few jumpy parts, I didn't think I'd seen it so I started to get into in the beginning, and then I realized I had seen it. Definitely a good movie with fun people. I love my roommates, they are awesome people. Also, I love parties. Yay!!!

0 comments: