Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday!!!

Today is Friday! And we all know what that means!!! Friday Fill-ins!!!!

1. Idle hands are bored hands.

2. I love taking my computer into the bathroom so I can sing in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when the birds are singing, the sun is just coming in, and the air smells crisp and clean.

4. The last tea I drank was something herbal, but I don't remember when.

5. I like to lay out in the sun, play with friends, BBQ really good food, go hiking and relax in the Summer.

6. My mother always said "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and if you do, name it after me."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Humor U with jerkface, tomorrow my plans include taking a Kinesiology test, possibly buying a car, and eating good food and Sunday, I want to get my visiting teaching done, watch a fun movie with friends, and make cookies for munch and mingle!

0 comments: